Selling Quebec Signe Local
I wanted to tell you about my visit to the new Signé Local store in Quartier Dix30 in Brossard. This unique store also sells our latest Canadian made collection.
This freshly opened shop presents the work of more than 125 local artisans. To simplify shopping, products are presented by section; foodie, clothes, children, decoration ...
In a luxury atmosphere, under a huge chandelier, you will find everything you need and more. Here are some of my favorites discoveries:
1. The cuisine of Marie-Ève Langlois, which offers delicious homemade spreads and granola. It offers original, delicate flavors of great freshness like salted caramel & vanilla, praline sunflower & milk chocolate, praline peanut & white chocolate and tomato & fresh vanilla.
2. R.G. Artisan's wooden sunglasses, hand-carved with exotic woods from eco-responsible sources, the glasses are of high quality and have a stylish look. Founded by Robert Germain, this Trois-Rivières company offers unique products and even makes wooden bow ties that are incredibly pretty.
3. I also fell in love with Mistinguett lingerie. After all, our underwear can also be made locally, in Quebec! Founded in 2014 and designed by Annie and Jessica, theses beautiful underwear will make you feel beautiful! Their bras, bralettes, panties and nightgowns are both sexy and comfortable.
4. The creations of Marie-Hélène Haché are sublime! These handcrafted pewter jewelry presented on recycled book pages are timeless and unique!
5. The very colorful bath bombs of the Saponaria soap factory awoke my senses! I immediately wanted to take one of each fragrance. They are 100% vegan and made from excellent skin ingredients such as Epsom Salt, Grape Seed Oil and White Kaolin
The Signé Local store is located at 9200 blvd Leduc, suite 160 in Brossard in Quartier 10/30.